In the running/fitness/health world there seem to be new products and ideas launching everyday. Here are just a few noteworthy items that are on our radar.
1. Mizuno Wave Technology
– Mizuno recently sent me a pair of their new Wave Creations. On a scale of one to ten, these shoes are a NINE. They are light, super supportive, and I love the fit. The Creations are a part of Mizuno’s latest line of shoes with their new wave technology. I am also in love with Mizuno’s Ascend 2-IN-1 running shorts. Check out the shoes here
and the shorts here
2. The Everything Easy Cleanse Book
– We often get quite a few questions about cleanses. Since I don’t know much about the topic, I decided to pick up a book to educate myself. The Everything Easy Cleanse Book
has been a great resource. It explains in depth the purpose and types of cleanses. I’m still working my way through the book but I highly recommend several of the recipes and advice that the author gives.
1. Black Girls Guide to Weight Loss Meal Plan
– Ok, it’s a mouth full (no pun intended). BGGWL meal plan is a great plan for anyone looking to lose weight, but unsure about what to eat and how much. I regularly read Erika’s blog, and LOVE her updates on clean eating and nutrition. So, I had high expectations for her meal plan, and of course she did not let me down. I love that the meal plan includes several recipes and she even recently released a vegetarian plan for all of those who shun meat. Be sure to check it out.
4. The Run Cuf
– Why didn’t I think of this idea? I always looking for a place to store my keys, train pass, and phone when I run. I have a few pants with pockets, and even a shirt with a large pocket. But, the run cuf looks like the best option for storing my necessities while working out.
5. Nike Running Fall 2011
- Alright Nike fans, check out a preview of some of the gear that Nike has coming out this fall.
6. Evol Mini Burritos
– I am huge fan of Amy’s burritos and pizza, and I had no intentions of trying out another frozen burrito creation, until I received a pack of burritos from Evol. All I can say is delicious! The mini burritos are perfect for a quick snack, and contain less than 200 calories. EVOL Burritos are also made with hormone-fee and organic ingredients.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.