I just tried this recipe for the first time, and its so good I didn't miss the meat. I enjoyed the recipe because it includes three ingredients I really like: black beans, hot sauce and angel hair pasta. The best part is you don't have that heavy stuffed feeling afterwards, like spaghetti with meat.
1 tbsp. olive oil
small onion chopped
16oz. jow of spaghetti sauce
1 can black beans, rinsed and drained
1 can kidney beans
1 can corn
3 dashes hot sauce
salt and pepper to taste
1. Cook the onion in a large skillet with the olive oil.
2. Once its transparent, add the beans, corn, spaghetti sauce and seasoning.
3. Simmer for 15 to 20 minutes.
4. Cook the spaghetti according to the package directions.
5. Pour the sauce mixture over the spaghetti and enjoy!